E.A.I.V.T. MEMBERS provide a reliable and secure service to their customers:
- Transparent descriptions of pricing and service as well as payment terms.
- Unambiguous offers – cars in stock, on order, or mediated are always declared as such.
- Indication of delivery times.
- Complaints-free deliveries with spare keys and service manual.
- Delivery of all necessary documents for registration.
- No advance payments unless in case of particular models.
- A clear description of VAT-handling.
- Serious work approach – only serious offers are made and all agreements are binding. This applies to buyers and sellers equally.
E.A.I.V.T. is a self-controlling organisation. E.A.I.V.T. MEMBERS, who do not abide by these rules will be admonished and may be excluded in case of repeated breach of association rules.
E.A.I.V.T. MEMBERS benefit from E.A.I.V.T.:
- Invitation to E.A.I.V.T. Events
- Admission to the Annual International Markets Congress
- 1 Participant free of charge at the Annual International Markets Congress
- E.A.I.V.T. Information and Referencing Service
- Access to E.A.I.V.T. Dealer Data Base (listing hundreds of international dealerships)
- Access to E.A.I.V.T. Internet Forum.
Who can become an E.A.I.V.T. MEMBER?
- All interested car dealers, who have been in this business for at least 3 years, can apply for “Regular Membership“. The application has to be supported by at least two references from current E.A.I.V.T. Members, who can be either suppliers or customers of the applicant.
NB: Membership always starts in the first quarter of the year. Membership Applications received in January and February will be processed in the first quarter and – upon approval – membership can start the same year. All membership applications received in March or later will be processed later in the year with the aim of starting membership in the following year.